Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Birthday

Desi Libertarian is a Year Old. I am thrilled we lasted this long. It started as a stress buster during the difficult pre prelim days last summer, and became a more serious academic ideas blog when Non-Resident-Alien was born last October. Thank You all for your support. I do not have statistics on how many people visited, but I do know I have a loyal following among classmates at GMU and friends in India. Thanks guys! Hopefully, this will prove helpful as a sounding board for ideas as I continue serious work on my dissertation in the next few months.

2 comments:

Brian Hollar said...

Happy birthday, Triya!

Brian said...

Congrats on the 1 year mark. I've got a question for you regarding your comment on discount rates and climate change. Why do you believe it's pointless?