Friday, September 22, 2006

Papers to go!!

I am pretty impressed that in the last year or so I have learned to write 3-4 page papers, as first draft ideas without much effort. Some of them seem like very good ideas and others need to be trashed. The problem however seems to be going beyond the first draft and churning out a meaningful story out of the scraps. That is the next stage I need to progress to. Prof. Wagner's class is an awesome opportunity to do become comfortable articulating ideas. I usually shy away from scholarly comments because of incomplete knowledge. That is another hill to climb now. I am reminded of what KP said long back. The trophy is always at the top of the next hill. However, I am pretty impressed with myself that I have atleast learned to articulate first ideas and not be quiet atleast in paper workshops.

No comments: