Monday, August 07, 2006

Now is the time to Panic or er not!!

After thinking about it, dreading it, and going on a roller coaster of studying and giving up its finally one week before the exam. I tried testing myself today and realised that I couldn't have picked a worse time to have all details muddled up in my head. I couldn't do something as simple as the Hicks, Slutsky and Marshallian demand differences. I completely forgot the Coase theorm and for some reason was attributing all of Demsetz's property rights arguments to Coase. What a disaster!! I did think that this would run me into a mild panic state; however, as has been my practice forever, my mind has conveniently shut down so close the exam and all I can do is read fiction. I am sure my middle school teacher has a smug look on her face, cause she predicted that this would be my lifelong habit. I concede defeat Ms.Suguna.

3 comments:

Brian Hollar said...

Hang in there, Triya! You're going to do fine! :)

Catch said...

Ha Ha..Ms.Suguna fore-cates a lot of things..and we both know it's untrue..

Get going girl..the world is there for you to conquer !!!

Good Luck with ur exams.

Ali Hasanain said...

That's because you've done pretty much everything already. We could compare prelims again at some point maybe, that was productive both times, but we'll see. Still got Mundell-Fleming and Endogenous to do...