Sunday, August 13, 2006

Crunch Time

Well!! the last few hours before D- Day and my marginal productivity has certainly gone up in leaps and bounds quite uncharacteristic of me. Usually by this time I would be reading fiction watching movies and getting thoroughly drunk. This time around I am sober and have been studying all day. Be it what it may, I am OK. I am getting more than my usual hours of sleep which is like every other exam time when i tend to sleep more. There were 30 panic filled minutes this evening, when I started looking at Macro empirics and realised that I knew nothing. How did I solve the problem? Well! I sent a panic email to my bro and called mom and dad. They are all surprised I am still studying for the exam!! Am alright now. My initial idea was to pull an all nighter, but decided against it. I still need to start on micro early tomm morning.

The woods are lovely dark and deep,
I have piles to read before I sleep
and piles to read before I sleep!!

Who cares about the piles now? The woods beckon!! :D
To all my classmates reading this, GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

Ali Hasanain said...

PLEASE don't panic. Your calmness has been inspirational. Otherwise I'd be even more of a nervous wreck right now.

In any case, your prep is top-notch!
=)

Brian Hollar said...

Love the poetry, Miss Frost! ;)